Venue: Four Seasons Hotel, Monaghan
Friday 14th February
Places reserved by booking only. Contact 074 9140841
Description: Designed to raise the standard of safety awareness in the Construction Industry, this 1 day course ensures that all site personnel undergo basic health and safety awareness training with the aim of making a positive contribution to the prevention of accidents and avoidance of health hazards.
- The Reasons for promoting Safety
- Health and Safety at Work Legislation
- Accident Reporting and Emergency Procedure
- Accident Prevention
- Health and Hygiene
- Introduces key topics of Manual Handling, Working at Heights, Working at Electricity, Underground and Overhead Services
- Use of hand held equipment and tools
- Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.)
- Safe use of vehicles
- Noise and vibrations
- Excavations and confined spaces
- Must be over 16 years of age
- Must bring along 2 passport sized photographs, PPS number and Photo I.D.
Method of Delivery:
- PowerPoint presentation
- Group discussion
- Multiple choice assessment.