Venue: Donaghy Safety Training, Newtowncunningham Business Park, Lifford, Donegal.
Duration: 1 Day
Friday 24th January
Saturday 25th January
Assessment: Theory and Practical Examination
Certification: On successful completion candidates will be awarded a QQI Certificate and a CSCS Card
Deposit Taken on Booking
Candidates Must Be Over 18
Places are limited, booking early is advised!
To reserve a place please contact 0749140481
*Candidates are required to have a valid Safepass and 6 months experience on the machine which must be signed by an endorser.
The programme consists of classroom sessions which furthers the candidates knowledge in relation to the Telescopic Handler.
The Candidate Will Be Expected To:
- Carry out Pre-start checks and an inspection of the Telescopic Handler
- Safely operate and control a Telescopic Handler
- Lift and place a variety of loads
- Recognise and use hand signals
- Recognise the function of all safety indicators
Method of Training
- Power Point Presentation
- Practical Demonstration
- Theory & Practical Assessment