Venue: Donaghy Safety Training Ltd, Newtowncunningham Business Park, Lifford, Donegal
|July 2021||August 2021||September 2021|
|Thursday 1st||Thursday 5th||Wednesday 1st|
|Saturday 3rd||Friday 6th||Friday 3rd|
|Tuesday 6th||Saturday 7th||Saturday 4th|
|Friday 9th||Tuesday 10th||Wednesday 8th|
|Saturday 10th||Thursday 12th||Friday 10th|
|Wednesday 14th||Saturday 14th||Monday 13th|
|Friday 16th||Monday 16th||Wednesday 15th|
|Saturday 17th||Wednesday 18th||Friday 17th|
|Monday 19th||Friday 20th||Saturday 18th|
|Tuesday 20th||Tuesday 24th||Tuesday 21st|
|Thursday 22nd||Thursday 26th||Thursday 23rd|
|Friday 23rd||Saturday 28th||Saturday 25th|
|Monday 30th||Monday 27th|
*Booking deposit required of €50 to secure your place*
Places reserved by booking only. Contact 074 9140841/086 6033927
Description: Designed to raise the standard of safety awareness in the Construction Industry, this 1 day course ensures that all site personnel undergo basic health and safety awareness training with the aim of making a positive contribution to the prevention of accidents and avoidance of health hazards.
- The Reasons for promoting Safety
- Health and Safety at Work Legislation
- Accident Reporting and Emergency Procedure
- Accident Prevention
- Health and Hygiene
- Introduces key topics of Manual Handling, Working at Heights, Working at Electricity, Underground and Overhead Services
- Use of hand held equipment and tools
- Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.)
- Safe use of vehicles
- Noise and vibrations
- Excavations and confined spaces
- Due to Covid-19 we are currently facilitating courses in reduced numbers.
- Booking is essential.
- Candidates are required to wear a Face Mask at all times throughout the training centre.
- All candidates are required to complete a Self-Declaration a minimum of 3 days prior to the course start date.
- Donaghy Safety Training adheres to social distancing throughout the training centre and upon arrival all candidates will be subject to temperature checks.
- Must be over 16 years of age
- Must bring along 2 passport sized photographs, PPS number and Photo I.D.
- Face Mask
Method of Delivery:
- PowerPoint presentation
- Group discussion
- Multiple choice assessment.