Venue: Donaghy Safety Training Ltd, Newtowncunningham Business Park, Lifford, Donegal
|Saturday 4th||Saturday 1st||Friday 5th|
|Wednesday 8th||Friday 7th||Saturday 6th|
|Saturday 11th||Tuesday 11th||Saturday 13th|
|Thursday 16th||Saturday 15th||Tuesday 16th|
|Tuesday 21st||Thursday 20th||Saturday 20th|
|Saturday 25th||Saturday 22nd||Friday 26th|
|Monday 27th||Tuesday 25th||Saturday 27th|
|Friday 28th||Tuesday 30th|
*Booking deposit required to secure your place*
Places reserved by booking only. Contact 074 9140841/086 6033927
Description: Designed to raise the standard of safety awareness in the Construction Industry, this 1 day course ensures that all site personnel undergo basic health and safety awareness training with the aim of making a positive contribution to the prevention of accidents and avoidance of health hazards.
- The Reasons for promoting Safety
- Health and Safety at Work Legislation
- Accident Reporting and Emergency Procedure
- Accident Prevention
- Health and Hygiene
- Introduces key topics of Manual Handling, Working at Heights, Working at Electricity, Underground and Overhead Services
- Use of hand held equipment and tools
- Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.)
- Safe use of vehicles
- Noise and vibrations
- Excavations and confined spaces
- Due to Covid-19 we are currently facilitating courses in reduced numbers.
- Booking is essential.
- Candidates are required to wear a Face Mask at all times throughout the training centre.
- All candidates are required to complete a Self-Declaration a minimum of 3 days prior to the course start date.
- Donaghy Safety Training adheres to social distancing throughout the training centre and upon arrival all candidates will be subject to temperature checks.
- Must be over 16 years of age
- Must bring along 2 passport sized photographs, PPS number and Photo I.D.
- Face Mask
Method of Delivery:
- PowerPoint presentation
- Group discussion
- Multiple choice assessment.th