This tractor driving training course covers the safe driving of a tractor, pre-use maintenance, safety checks, recognition of the controls and instruments.
During the assessment the tractor is to be driven safely around a course including reversing with a tractor.
- Legal aspects of Tractor operation
- Identify any hazards specific to the site, task and machine
- Identify and explain function of all instruments and controls on the machine
- Operator pre checks
- Attaching an implement to 3 point linkage
- Attaching PTO
- Safety working around overhead powerlines
- Safe Operation & Manoeuvring
- Trailer safety
Certification: On successful completion of this tractor driving course and assessment candidates will obtain a Donaghy Safety Training Card
- Candidates must be a least 16 year
- Previous Experience is required